Probation Information


Monthly Supervision Report Forms:

Notice to Employee Forms:

Notice to Employer Forms:

Continuing Education (CE) Forms - Vets:

Continuing Education (CE) Forms - RVTs:

Quarterly Report Form

How to File a Petition for Reinstatement or Reduction of Penalty

For additional questions and information, please contact Probation Unit staff at enforcement.vmb@dca.ca.gov or (916) 515-5220.