The mission of the Veterinary Medical Board (VMB) is to protect consumers and animals by regulating licensees, promoting professional standards, and diligent enforcement of the California Veterinary Medicine Practice Act.
Online Services are now available!
- VERIFY a license or registration,
- FILE a complaint against a licensee or registrant.
- APPLY for a license,
- RENEW your license/registration.
If you need technical assistance with BreEZe, please call our Consumer Information Center at
(800) 952-5210 or visit our BreEZe Online Services FAQ page.
FEE INCREASE [3/13/18]
PET LOVERS LICENSE PLATE UPDATE [1/9/18]
EXPERT WITNESSES NEEDED [3/1/17]
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS NEEDED [2/24/17]
- Quick Hits
- What's New
- News and Views - The Newsletter of the Veterinary Medical Board
- Unlicensed Activity - Dental Procedures FAQ
- RACE Approval of Complementary and Alternative Veterinary Medicine Continuing Education
- Operation of Radiographic Equipment Frequently Asked Questions (eff. January 1, 2011)
- Help Reduce Pet Overpopulation with the Pet Lovers License Plate!
- Controlled Substance Administration Frequently Asked Questions
- Press Releases