Pharmacy/Drug Distributor Alert

Before buying drugs from a pharmacy or distributor, please check to make sure the entity is licensed with the California Board of Pharmacy.

The following entities should all be licensed by the Board of Pharmacy if doing business in the State of California: Pharmacy, Nonresident Pharmacy, Wholesaler, Nonresident Wholesaler, Sterile Compounding Pharmacy, and Nonresident Sterile Compounding Pharmacy.